Access to the Payment and Cancellation pages##
Whatever the payment method selected, users should be redirected to the CreditCard payment page in the integration environment.
Continue from the previous test by selecting a payment method, then check that:
- You are redirected to the CreditCard payment page.
- The website name and logo are displayed correctly.
- The amount displayed is correct.
Then click on Cancel and check that you are redirected to the appropriate page on your website.
Follow up the previous test by making a test purchase using the following identifiers:
- Card number: 5017670000000000
- Expiration date: any future date
- CVC: any 3 numbers
- The payment is confirmed and you are redirected to your website confirmation page.
- The transaction is correctly reported in your tools.
- The transaction is correctly reported in the Thunes Collections BackOffice test solution. (https://backoffice.limonetikqualif.com)
- It has Authorized status.
- All parameters (order number, amount, etc.) are correct.
Specific behaviour tests##
In order to check that your integration environment responds appropriately to the various payment flow scenarios, you can use CreditCard to test specific behavior as well as cancellation and payment operations.
To do this, insert the appropriate card number into the payment page form when filling out your payment order. The following table lists the card numbers associated with specific behaviors:
|Effect simulated||Thunes action||Transaction status||Card Number|
|3DS Authorization||Redirect to expected Url depending on 3DS result||Authorized/Refused||5017670000000000|
|Authorization without 3DS||Redirect to expected Url according to 3DS policy||Authorized/Refused||5017670000005900|
|Cancellation by the customer||Redirect to the AbortedUrl||Aborted||Click on "Cancel" button|
|Do not honor||Redirect to the AbortedUrl||Refused||5017670000001305|