How To Test?
To make a test payment with our API, please follow these steps:
- Contact us at [email protected] so that Thunes Collections can create a test user account suited to your integration (if you already have a contact, ask him or her if any test account is already available).
- Log into Thunes Collections test Back-office* Generate an API Key
- Generate an API Key
- Use our API with your API Key
Thunes Collections provides the following integration tools:
The test environment can be accessed at limonetikqualif.com.
During the integration stage, all calls to the Thunes Collections API should use this domain name.
Backoffice test solution
Thunes Collections will create user accounts and retailer identifiers that will enable you to access the test backoffice, also called qualification environment: https://backoffice.limonetikqualif.com.
From this backoffice, you will be able to generate the required API key to use Thunes Collections’ API . For that Go to MENU > API > API-Keys or click on this link to get there directly. Test transactions are visible in this BackOffice.
Test payment method
Please use the Credit Card details below to test your integration.
First, enter creditcard as the PaymentPageId in the Create request parameter when creating the payment order.
Second, on the payment page, enter the following Credit Card details:
- Card number: 5017670000000000
- Expiration date: any future date
- CVC: any 3 numbers
Updated over 1 year ago
Please read the following links in order to go further!